the most hated konqueror bug - "flash movies sometimes render white with Flash Player 10 rc"

Maksim Orlovich mo85 at cornell.edu
Sat Feb 7 17:12:21 GMT 2009

> I tried updating the with the newer sdk from kmplayers npplayer, and
> changing
> the reported toolkit to gtk2 like kmnplayer does,

Well, that part is easy enough, and I've gone back and forth on it a few
times already. Actually we already initialize gtk if a plugin linked to it
is loaded.

> and it seems to have made  nspluginviewer work with flash 10, though I
haven't checked which exact
> change
> did it.

Setting API minor to 16 is wrong, though. We don't support the
functionality of that version. (Not that flash doesn't ignore it for some
methods, anyway)

I saw you added handling of NPNserviceManager, any reason? The other
changes to nsplugin.cpp look like nice defensive programming, though.