the most hated konqueror bug - "flash movies sometimes render white with Flash Player 10 rc"

Allan Sandfeld Jensen allan at carewolf.com
Fri Feb 6 16:53:16 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 04 February 2009, Mike Williams wrote:
> I can honestly say this is the only thing preventing most of the people I
> know from using konqueror. Could a developer at least take a look at this
> bug?

I haven't be able to get flash 10 to work in either firefox or konqueror. I
had to downgrade to flash 9 for it to work in any browser. When it doesn't
work anywhere it makes a poor basis for trying to get it to work in konqueror.
It is probably just my Debian iceweasel version of firefox that it doesn't
work with, but since the code should be identical to the commercial distro's
firefox, something spooky is going on with flash 10.

`Allan