Patch for bug #200795

Andrea Iacovitti aiacovitti at libero.it
Fri Dec 11 18:32:28 GMT 2009

Hi,
I revisited the patch sent previously because probably I had not fully
understood what was suggested by the KHTML developers... i hope now it's the
case :-)
Function shouldDisableNativeBorders() now really handles the case where native
borders have not to be painted (either because we have to paint css borders
or we have not to paint borders at all because border:none)
I added a partial fix (or workaround?) for bug #216795: force setting of
qlineedit native frame (just in case previously disabled); may be the
real/better fix here is to handle qlineedit widget borders through proxy
style (if yes, i have not been able to achieve this :-( )

Is that waht's expected?

(I'm sorry if I'm only causing noise but I am new to khtml and qt4)

Best Regards,
Andrea.