about kde browser !!

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Dec 5 14:31:48 GMT 2009

On Sunday, 2009-12-06, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Friday 20 November 2009 11:35:07 DR. DARK wrote:
> > good morning !!
> > I like use konqueror as default browser but I want improve it to support
> >  hotmail mail-messages and..... like restart tabs and pages after close
> > it ==> like firefox
> >
> > thank you so much
>
> Guys? there has to be a KHTML developer on this list, and if not, a Konqi
> developer?

I am pretty sure there are.
But since we (as in KDE) don't forbid anyone working on improvements, thus not
requiring approval from anyone, it was most likely just seen as an
informational posting, i.e. a "heads up" on what the poster is about to
attempt.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring