Revision control support in Dolphin/Konqueror

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Tue Aug 25 19:31:58 BST 2009

Hi,

I've attached an updated patch for version control support in
Dolphin/Konqueror. There is a related discussion ongoing on kdevelop-devel
(see https://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/private/kdevelop-devel/2009-
August/034635.html), but no matter where the version control plugins will get
located and how much code is shared [1], the plugin interface must be moved
outside of Dolphin first.

If there are no objections, I'd commit the classes
    KVersionControlPlugin.h
    KVersionControlPlugin.cpp
into kdebase/apps/lib/konq on Monday the 31th of September (more details are
given in the old e-mail below).

Best regards,
Peter

[1] currently it looks like KDE/kdevplatform/plugins might be a proper
location