Mapping events when zoomed in

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Mon Sep 22 02:26:26 BST 2008

Hi,

Ok. Now I do a detailed explanation of all the fixes (yes, everything is fixed
locally).

===
First thing:
http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/09/widgets.html

Zoom in. Scroll. Try to drag the box. You can't. The patch:
http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/09/khtml-render-layer.diff

fixes this problem. Is this patch OK to commit ?

You need to translate the addition to the current zoom level.

===
Second thing:
http://www.kde.org

Zoom in. Scroll. Try to hover links. Depending on the scroll & zoom level
applied you will see some of them hovered, others, not. This is because of
clipping.

This patch is not meant to be committed, but it FIXES this problem. I will
investigate more on this issue.

The patch is located at:
http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/09/khtml-render-canvas.diff

===
Next stop...

Look at http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/09/widgets.html zoomed, go to the
iframe and try to scroll it... *phew*... more fixing needed =)

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.