kio_mhtml: alternate plugin

Anton Afanasiev a.afanasieff at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 21:34:18 BST 2008

Hi guys,

I know you're already having working implementation of kioslave for mhtml. I
just let you know that I've developed the alternate forwarder for KDE3 and
KParts-based plugin for KDE4 that can transparently unpack and view mhtml
multiparts. They based on independent library, libmht. You can freely use
this code if you want to within KDE project. The project was written for
internal use, but I'd like to make it public. The library passes almost all
the tests performed during last year of testings, only some of new features
were added. If you're interesting in these alternatives, just look here:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at mhtconv.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mhtconv login

(libmht plugin):
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at mhtconv.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mhtconv co
-P libmht