What function triggers the save action in konqui?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Sep 16 10:16:24 BST 2008

On Monday 12 November 2007, Joel Mandell wrote:
> Hi!
>
> My name is Joel Mandell and I am new when it comes to playing around
> with KDE code.
> My topic on this mail says it all. But I can refine my question a
> little bit, by telling my purpose.
>
> The purpose with finding the function that triggers this is simply a
> cause of nepomuk integration. I _really_ like the idea of a semantic
> desktop and those ideas that applies to that subject. And I want to
> when (it is a kio::job right, that gets launched?) the function for
> saving returns that everything went fine - append a label to the file
> that it was downloaded with konqueror.

Saving what, web pages? KHTMLPopupGUIClient::saveURL in kdelibs/khtml/khtml_ext.cpp
There are multiple cases in that code (the case where the data comes from the cache,
the case where it's downloaded via kget, and the case where it's downloaded via KIO).
In the latter case, there is currently not slot connected to the result(KJob*) signal, you'll
have to add that.
Sorry for the VERY delayed answer.