Akonadi and Konqueror?

Eduardo RE edulix at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:28:35 BST 2008

El Viernes 12 Septiembre 2008, Matthias Fuchs escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I've a question: do you plan to use Akonadi for storing -- as option --
> the bookmarks and maybe other information like the browsing-history?
>
> That way it could be possible in the future that you have only one set
> of bookmarks and history even though you are using different browsers.

Hello mathias,

Well something like that is one of my plans for Konqueror 4.3, as for 4.2 I
want to concetrate the efforts on the crash session manager =) Do you want to
collaborate with the development of the akonadi support in konquerir? =)

Regards,
      Eduardo Robles Elvira.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)