queue for copying and moving files

Thorsten Gensler Thorsten.Gensler at web.de
Sat Oct 18 17:13:19 BST 2008

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> And if you want to be a power user and implement that feature, you have my
> full support.
>
> The only thing I oppose is sacrificing the common use-case and general
> usability.

I tried it few days to do it myself but I had some problems. First problem was
to set up a Develop Environment. The tutorial on kde.org was a little bit
confusing. The second one was the code itself, I don't know where to search
and it I have some understanding problems. The only programming I've done yet
was a seminar at the University of Applied Sciences in C.

I also searched for some form data files which I couldn't find.