selinux policy for konqueror

Stefanos Harhalakis v13+kfmdevel at it.teithe.gr
Fri Nov 28 17:28:56 GMT 2008

Hello,

On Friday 28 November 2008, Dave Feustel wrote:
> I am a complete selinux newbie but I am impressed by the fact that on
> Fedora F9 selinux is intercepting what appear to be exploit attempts on
> both privoxy and mono. Has anyone developed selinux policies for kde in
> general and konqueror in particular?

While not speaking for the KDE community (I'm not a KDE developer), I suggest
contacting the appropriate selinux mailing list (selinux - at -
tycho.nsa.gov) here: http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/info/list.cfm
Most of the work on selinux policies for many parts of a linux system is done
there and AFAIK the policy is currently developed only there.