Konqueror and bugs.kde.org

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Nov 9 19:31:51 GMT 2008

Hi,

before I open a bugreport about this, I'd like to get some clarification of
the apropriate component and wether I'm alone seeing this.

Basically Konqueror/KDE4 doesn't work properly with bugs.kde.org (checkout
is from thursday I believe) when editing bugs. (Almost) Every time I want
to commit a change I get a "server closed connection" error and need to
resend the data (sometimes need to resend twice) and then it'll work.

Has anybody seen this? Might this be khtml or is it mor probable that its
the http(s)-network-stuff from kdelibs?

Andreas

--
You are as I am with You.