preview in dolphin is slow with many pictures

Mathias Kraus k.matze at gmx.net
Sat May 24 11:35:50 BST 2008

Hi,

I have a folder with thousands of pictures (comics from sinfest.net, it's
addictive) in it and if I open that folder with preview enabled, dolphin is
extremely slow and tries to create all the thumbnails for the pictures. If I
open the folder with gwenview, it feels very fast, because only the thumbnails
for the pictures that are in the window are created.
Is it possible to do it in dolphin the same way and shall a fill a report on
b.k.o?

Thanks, Mathias