Sunspider crashes konqueror

Maksim Orlovich mo85 at cornell.edu
Mon May 19 20:51:50 BST 2008

> Hi,
>
> today I ran the sunspider JavaScript benchmark and konqueror crashed. It
> was
> sunspider 0.9 and konqueror/khtml/kjs... are at revision ~809790. The
> crash
> happened in one of the later benchmarks.
> Attached you will find the backtrace.

The attached should fix it, though for some reason the redirect to the
result page doesn't happen.

One giant, giant, giant warning though:
Please do not ever run benchmarks like this one on anything other than a
fully release build of KJS (and KHTML too, really). The difference in
performance between default debug flags (-O2 -fno-inline
-fno-schedule-insns -fno-reorder-blocks) and release (-O2 -DNDEBUG) can
easily reach 5x on some benchmarks..

-Maks