[Patch]Please review: reduce "Open with" items in Konqueror

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun May 18 21:52:12 BST 2008

Hi,
many people complained about the number of "open with" items in the
Konqueror File menu (or, at least, _I_ complained about it :).
The attached patch makes the number of those item configurable using an
hidden kconfig option. The remaining items are shown in a submenu.

If you think it's good enough, I would like to commit it before the
freeze (tomorrow). If not, I'll wait for 4.2 :)

Regards,
--
Luigi