[Patch] Session support + crash handler

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Thu May 15 22:59:01 BST 2008

Hello Konqi developers!

This is a patch that adds support to session support (save session, restore
session, rename, delete, update) and also a crash handler similar to the one
included in Firefox/Opera.

Hope you like it! I've tested it thouroughly and it seems to work fine. But
well, even in the case of making konqueror crash, this patch at least add
support to recover from the crash ;-). I intend to commit it (and probably
some other minor changes related to it, but this is the core) before the hard
feature freeze which is near (the 19th).

Greetings,
       Eduardo Robles Elvira.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)