Shared undo closed windows list over D-Bus between different konqueror processes

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 13:25:31 GMT 2008

Hi all!

Finally it's done, after two days working hard on this. I think this D-Bus
patch is complete, I've tested it for a while and seems to be working well.

I attach the patch here so that you can make some comments before commiting.
There are some code decissions I had to do that might be difficult to explain
but I will explain them happily if asked.

I plan to add some test case after this and to fix a undo closed window
related bug and after that, I will consider the "undo closed window" feature
complete for now. More complete than in any other web/file browser anyway ;-)

Greetings,
        Eduardo Robles Elvira.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)