Konqueror 3.5.9 crashing a lot

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Mar 23 09:43:19 GMT 2008

Hi,

since the upgrade to konqueror 3.5.9 it seems to crash quite a lot. The
last couple of days I had to start new konqueror at least once a day,
while before it ran for weeks without any problems.

Now I've finally found a page that looks completely innocent and still
crashes konqueror: http://www.skhor.de/linux/node/123

Unfortunately the backtrace is useless (though the kdebase-dbg package
is installed, Debian unstable here btw), so I'd like to know wether
anybody here has seen more crashes since with the 3.5.9 release.

Andreas

--
Someone is speaking well of you.

How unusual!