Transparent background for widgets in KHTML

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Fri Mar 14 00:35:02 GMT 2008

Hi Germain,

You rock. Yes, the composition mode fixed the problem. The only thing we had
to take in count was the alpha channel. The patch is located at:

http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/03/khtml-widgets.diff

Please commit it, or if you want me to do so, just tell me.

Now, the other important thing. We need to spot where we are trying to open
more than one painter for the same painting device without ending the already
opened one. I am sure the painting strangenesses come all from there.

Great test. It rocked, and I'm really impressed the _HUGE_ difference.

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070