Transparent background for widgets in KHTML

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Thu Mar 13 01:02:32 GMT 2008

Hi,

> I wonder why textboxes are still having a small 1-pixel width border around
> them , while buttons and comboboxes (dropdown)... etc are fully
> transparent.

This is because of the oxygen style as far as I see, since other styles does not
have the same fault (and they have some transparent pixels on corners, like Clea
nlooks).

We are getting strange rendering effects sometimes because if you take a look at
the console output when running konqueror, at some point we are trying to initia
lize two painters over the same paint device, what is not allowed.

It would be nice if you can take a look on that problem. I will also try to have
a look these days.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.