Standards issue on kHTML button property of event object

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Wed Mar 12 18:16:27 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008 17:38:32 Charles Samuels wrote:
> Thanks for your interest. Could you provide a short testcase for us?

An example of this consequence can be found in:
http://demo.eyeos.org
The system is unable to identify the event generated by the left button, and
thus is incapable of doing Drag&Drop.

As a short example I have prepared the following:
http://afiestas.eyeos.org/demo.html

This example has 2 buttons, DOM STANDARD and MSIE & KHTML. The only thing the
buttons do is display an alert telling which mouse button clicked them.

Thanks for your attention, I hope this is useful to you.