preview in dolphin is slow with many pictures

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Fri Jun 13 06:53:13 BST 2008

Hi Mathias,

Thanks a lot for your very detailed performance analyzes, they are very, very
helpful!

One thing that comes into my mind is that Dolphin for KDE 4.1 creates image
borders around the previews. For this Dolphin has to resize the images first
and afterwards draws a shadow around it.

I'll do some tests how much performance this costs...

Best regards,
Peter

[...]