dolphin bug ( bug.kde.org isnt working for me )

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Sun Jun 1 15:47:33 BST 2008

Hi Rafael,

On Sunday, 1. June 2008 11:39:29 Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The patch has been heavily updated. Now it takes in count lots of more
> things than before. You can have an idea of how it works by looking at the
> screenshots:
>
> http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/06/dolphin1.png
> http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/06/dolphin2.png
>
> The patch is at
> http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/06/kdebase.diff. If you apply it, don't
> forget to do it with "patch -p1", since it is a "git diff".

Thanks a lot! I've just tested it and it works very well. I like that
the "weeks" headling is not restricted anymore to the current month :-)

There is just one minor detail that needs to be fixed: The patch turns around
the logic of ascending/descending sorting.

To reproduce:
- Use the icon mode + categorization turned on. Result: In the "Ascending"
mode the newest item ("Today") is on the top.
- Switch to the detail mode. Result: In the "Ascending" mode the newest item
("Today") is on the bottom.

May I fix your patch to revert this logic and commit it (the sort order in the
details mode is correct)?

Best regards,
Peter