[Dialog-Design] Restore session?

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Sun Jul 27 00:44:09 BST 2008

Hello,

Recently my Konqueror (rev 835681) crashed and I was greeted with the
"Restore session"-dialog the next time.

This dialog irritated me: What does happen if I choose "Do not ask
again" and click "Ask me later"?
I know that this selection would not really make sense, yet it is
possible to choose --> I did not try it as I don't want a loop even
though I doubt there would be one, yet the uncertainty remains.

I'm not sure what to change in that dialog, but I think that "Restore
session" and "Do not restore" should be seperated from "Ask me later"
and it should be vissible imo that "Do not ask me again" only works for
the first two choices.

Cheers,
Matt

PS.: I'm really thankfull for the session management as it was one of
the features I missed most (the view profiles are not really suited for
that). And the ask me later button is a great idea, no long waiting for
crash.