Regression in konqueror kde4

Raul Fernandes rgfbr at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 16 21:19:17 GMT 2008

I found a regression in konqueror.

It is a bug that has been fixed in 3.5.8, but appears
again in kde 4.0.0.

When I visit a webpage, konqueror shows me a window to
save a file, but this file is part of webpage.

The problem is that server don't send Content-Type
header, so konqueror doesn't know the mimetype and ask
the user what to do (save or open the file).

The page it happens is:

http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=kde

Here is the server response:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK