split view vs new folder keyboard conflict in dolphin

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 8 19:24:00 GMT 2008

hi all.

both the "new folder" and "split view" actions in dolphin are bound to F10.
obvoiusly that doesn't work ;) since F10 has been the default for "new
folder" in kde for a while, i figure we should keep that as is.

the attached trivial patch moves "split view" to F3. it needs to be changed to
*something* but want to make sure that F3 is ok with the dolphin hackers. =)
if you'd prefer something else, just let me know...

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se