KWebTest: My functional website testing tool: Available!!

Manish Chakravarty manishchaks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 19:21:29 GMT 2008

Hi All,

( KWebTest is a functional website testing tool using KHTML.)

KWebTest version 0.1 ( KDE3 Version is available for download)

The project page is at:
http://code.google.com/p/kwebtest

The project is licensed under the LGPL.

If you want to have an SVN checkout of trunk:
"svn checkout http://kwebtest.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ kwebtest-read-only"

If you want to try/test KWebTest I recommend getting the tarball, as trunk
would be constantly moving target.

I am now close to the KDE4 port of this application; The KDE4 port should
come out this weekend ( given enough cigarettes and sleepless nights :) )

Screenshot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/manish_chaks/863018415/

The site is in a bad state now.

Things will get better and more organized by this weekend, following the
KDE4 port.
--
Manish Chakravarty
http://manish-chaks.livejournal.com