Bugfix for Dolphin: open multiple files at once

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:55:05 GMT 2008

Hi people!

Currently, if you open dolphin, select a bunch of files, and right click and
select Open With > whatever, all the files are opened. Which is the right
thing. However, if you hit enter to open those selected files, no file is
opened. Currently, the file is only opened if there's only *one* file
selected. The attached patch fixes this problem. I will fix this also for
Konqueror as soon as I have it ;-).

I've been testing it and it works fine. It fixes the problem in the three
available dolphin views. Note that the previous code allowed to launch the
triggerItem() code even if no file was selected, but I've been discussing
this with Rafael Fernández (ereslibre) and we agree that that is imposible to
do: you cannot hit enter to open a file which is in currentIndex but is not
selected, that doesn't make sense.

So.. is it ok to commit? I would backport it too.

Greetings,
        Eduardo Robles Elvira.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)