what are you planning for KDE 4.1?

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 18:04:47 GMT 2008

El Viernes 01 Febrero 2008, Zayed Al-Saidi escribió:
> I would like to ask what are the futures that you are planning for kde
> 4.1for KHML and Konq. ?

Hello Zayed!

I'm quite busy studying this week, but I already have some plans for Konqueror
4.1: Sesions support (similar to opera's) and crash recovery are the main new
features I have in mind ;-).I plan to do some bug fixing for 4.0.2 first,
though.

Have a nice day,
             Eduardo Robles Elvira.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)