Add Hide/Show Statusbar setting, OK to commit?

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:21:53 GMT 2008

2008/12/10, Rafael Fernández López <ereslibre at kde.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I can't comment on Konqui itself since I am not the maintainer.
>
> I just wonder if it would be nice to have it as a general feature for all
> apps
> (in that case a similar patch like this one could be written for
> KMainWindow).

That could be done I guess, but is something that must be brought up
for discussion first I think.

Anyone else who could comment on this particular patch? If silent
another day I'll take it as a Yes and commit ;) The idea is, as
Jonathan says, to be able to close 111162 and also 58598, which are
both two very old bugs.

Elvis