konqueror config relayouting + reorganization

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sun Dec 7 16:03:47 GMT 2008

Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
>> Screenshot?

These look basically OK, however I see some issues.

In general, there is still this issue that "Browsing" continues to be
incorrectly called "Web Browsing", but this does not seem to be part of
the issue which you are addressing.

> http://youonlylivetwice.info/konq-web-after2.png

Here we have "BookMarks" under [Web] Browsing when it is actually a
general Konqueror function -- it also applies to file management since
you can create bookmarks for folders that contain files.

So, if "BookMarks" is put in a separate page, you might be able to do
this differently.

--
JRT