Customizing Konqueror's navigation bar?

homoludens homoludens1000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:04:15 BST 2008

Sorry to use a developer list for a user question, but
I couldn't find anywhere else to turn to.

I just switched from using Dolphin as my general file
manager to Konqueror, essentially because of the
latter's functionaliy, but I'm missing Dolphin's nice
bookmarks bar.

Konqueror's navigation bar seems to be similar, since
it lets me add folders, but I got two questions:

(1) How do I change the order of the entries? (E.g. I'd
like to group the links to the root, home, and several
private folders next to each other).

(2) Is it possible to have a folder name displayed
permanently, ie not only when it's activated? Right
now I have to rely on using different icons to
differentiate the folders, which is not entirely
convenient to me ...

Thanks,

homoludens