Introducing kio_bookmarks

Xavier Vello xavier.vello at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 18:54:15 BST 2008

Hello

I have just commited a very-alpha version of a new kio on
/trunk/playground/ioslaves/kio_bookmarks

This kio displays the user bookmarks in a html page to be displayed in
konqueror. I find it well suited for a start page as it provides one-click
access to the bookmarks. A lot of features are to come, but it's already
usable today (released 0.1 on kde-apps by the way). Feedback and
suggestions are of course welcome.

I plan to get it in kdebase-runtime for 4.2. My question is : who should
validate this to enter the feature plan ?

Regards
--
Xavier Vello