[Fwd: Feature request for Dolphin]

Juan Carlos Torres carlosdgtorres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:15:55 BST 2008

On Sunday 27 April 2008 18:55:03 Christian wrote:
> Hello Dolphin team !
>
> I read in Peter Penz' "out of office reply" mail that Dophin related mails
> should be submited to this list.
>
> I really got used to Konqueror over the years. What this tool actually
> made usable for me is the "animated Logo" Button.
> Clicking on it simply spawns a second instance of Konqeror.

Would Ctrl+N (File menu -> New Window) or adding that icon in the toolbar not
be enough? I'm guessing that an animated logo is a bit awkward for an
application that has barely no loading time (probably except for remote
locations).

> I am also wondering, if there is no tree-view of the directory
> structure....

Something like View menu -> Panels -> Folders? I'm not sure but I read
somewhere before (can't recall where and when) that a tree view for the main
view itself would be coming in the future, if that's what you were referring
to.

--
Juan Carlos G. Torres
Jucato