Bug Day 2

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:12:14 BST 2008

El Miércoles 16 Abril 2008, George Goldberg escribió:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Bug Day 2 will happen on Sunday 20th April from 0:00-23:59 UTC. We'll
> be carrying on from where we left off on the first bug day 10 days ago
> - so Konqueror is still the target of the triage.
>
> The plan is basically the same as last time. If you are itching to get
> started, feel free to begin working right away. The times and dates
> mentioned are by no means binding ;) We'll use #kde-bugs to coordinate
> the effort.
>
> More information can be found on the techbase page:
> http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/Konquer
>orDay2
>
> And, of course, publicise it as much as possible. We want as many
> people involved as possible this time round! If you have a blog, give
> it a mention - if you have any other way of promoting it, then please
> do.
>
> We'd love a bit of guidance on the day from anyone familiar with the
> KHTML codebase too :)
>
> Happy bug-squashing,
>
> George

I don't understand very well this, please explain me: Is this bug squashing
mainly for Khtml or also for konqueror and dolphinPart etc? I mean, konqueror
is only a shell for other apps, and I think last bug squashing day was more
about khtml than about konqueror so the title might be a bit misleading =).

Regards,
       Eduardo Robles Elvira.

depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)