konqueror information screen mockup

Lee Olson leetolson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 06:14:42 BST 2007

Hi,

Attached is a revised version of my konqueror information screen mockup.
Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions so that I may prepare it for
the .png extraction process.

(Please note that the icons in the center are simply placeholders, so they may
not be the correct icons used, nor are they perfect.)

Thanks!
Lee