Konqueror plugin development

Darknight darknight7 at tiscali.it
Thu Sep 20 15:00:20 BST 2007

This is probably not the best time to start working on kde development since
all the new stuff is not 100% stable or documented, anyway I am at least
starting to gather information.
I would like to work on a konqueror plugin that will mix the bookmark and
archival features. Imagine a menu with the same structure and contents of the
current bookmarks with a button near every entry. Pressing the button would
cause konqueror to open the url and archive the webpage, complete with a
timestamp. Below each bookmark entry there should be a submenu, showing the
archives with their time/date. This is more or less how it should be.

I'm open to criticism and every possible advice. Do you see any obvious
problem that I'm missing? How much difficult could this be in principle?
I plan to use python or java bindings because my c++ skills are nothing worth
talking about.

Thanks in advance.

--
"Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will
always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those