3.5 SVN: konq doesn't show http headers in "Document Info"

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sat Sep 8 06:29:44 BST 2007

Hi!
  Since SVN update last Saturday, I can't see the http headers in the Document
Info window. It's simply empty. Other information like page title, URL and
encoding, are there. There is no error in konqueror console output.
  I know that all the forces are now targeted to KDE4, but I would like to ask
whether it's a known problem, whether a bug report should be filed for this,
or whether maybe a solution is known already.
    With regards, Pavel Troller