Konqueror: Save HTML page as PDF

Albert Cervera i Areny albert at nan-tic.com
Tue Oct 16 23:33:42 BST 2007

Hi Kaspar, I'd suggest you something similar to what Volker was looking for.
I attach a shell script that should do the trick. Unfortunately I can't make
it work as cups complains that no printer has been selected. Maybe somebody
else can tell us why this doesn't work.

Another problem is how you know a page has been fully loaded. You can look
with dcop to see if there is any way to ask konqueror.

Hope that helps!

A Dimarts 16 Octubre 2007, Kaspar Fischer va escriure:

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com