Save location via dcop

Albert Cervera Areny albertca at hotpop.com
Tue Oct 16 21:05:10 BST 2007

Try the following:

# dcop konqueror-23117 konqueror-mainwindow#1 currentView
DCOPRef(konqueror-23117,html-widget1-view)
# dcop "DCOPRef(konqueror-23117,html-widget1-view)" part
DCOPRef(konqueror-23117,html-widget1)
# dcop "DCOPRef(konqueror-23117,html-widget1)" saveDocument "/tmp/page.html

So, you need to find the current view, then browse to the part and there you
can find the saveDocument function.

A Dissabte 13 Octubre 2007, Volker Paul va escriure: