Looking for lost commande in new release

Arbre Ciré arbre.cire at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:36:40 BST 2007

Hello,
I'm a French user of Konqueror, please excuse my awful English.
I'm using the 3.5.5 release of Konqueror.

I'm looking for a command I've found in the Konqueror documentation on
the web (chapter 8).
Save the view setting for each folder (in the .directory hidden file).
I could not locate this setting in the current release of Konqueror.

Particularly I'm looking for the syntax and the features that are
possible to write in this file.
I couldn't find anything on the Internet about this file.

I still have write a script to modify the folder icon like that , using
the right-click
img1or img2
and I'd like to create another to save some things in this file, like :
- view mode
- icon size if view is set to icon
- dedicated background
and so on.

but on demand with a right-click and not set for all directories as
doing the old global configuration setting.

it's useful when browsing different "spaces" like
Photos folders set by default to icon with preview,
Music folders set by default to detail view,
Script folder set by default to text view

Could you send me some information on this file structure an syntaxe or
an url I could have a look to.

Thank you for your help and your great great work on this software.
Best regards

Arbre Ciré