QColorGroup Qt3 support

koos vriezen koos.vriezen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:19:32 BST 2007

Hi,

This issue with porting takes some more time, so I posted here hoping
someone as seen it before.
The issue is that I, for now, use K3ListView and I use the paintCell
overload. Unfortunately it keeps on compiling out the QColorGroup
class from qpalette.h. Simply setting the QT3_SUPPORT define around
the header gives other errors w/ moc defines.
Other Qt3/Kde3 support classes don't have this problem until now. And
q3listview.cpp seem to happily assign a QColorGroup to a QPalette, so
some magic must work I guess. What could that be?

Br,
Koos