What function triggers the save action in konqui?

Joel Mandell joelmandell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:32:53 GMT 2007

Hi!

My name is Joel Mandell and I am new when it comes to playing around
with KDE code.
My topic on this mail says it all. But I can refine my question a
little bit, by telling my purpose.

The purpose with finding the function that triggers this is simply a
cause of nepomuk integration. I _really_ like the idea of a semantic
desktop and those ideas that applies to that subject. And I want to
when (it is a kio::job right, that gets launched?) the function for
saving returns that everything went fine - append a label to the file
that it was downloaded with konqueror.

This is something I am very _eager_ to test, cause nepomuk is a really
nice framework, and I have my doubts that Trug has more to deliver
when it comes to this awesome work :)

Keep 'it' kool.

-jM