Swfdec/Konqi integration

koos vriezen koos.vriezen at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:30:15 BST 2007

Hi Maksim!

2007/5/3, Maksim Orlovich <mo85 at cornell.edu>:
> > But nspluginviewer now uses qxembed to embed in the nsplugin and dcop
> > for communications. Latter probably dbus in kde4. So why not
> > completely write nspluginviewer in gtk using gtkplug?
>
> Do you have a volunteer in mind?

If nobody has an alternative solution, I'm willing to implement this.

> I sure as heck am not doing that,
> and I would not implement npruntime either if nspluginviewer used gtk.

That would be a real pitty. Maybe we could find some way to split this
Xt based current version and the new one. So you could add your code
to the current one and either the other one doesn't support this or code
could be ported (by me).

Koos