Problem with client certificate

Ingo Krabbe ikrabbe.ask at web.de
Tue Mar 27 10:57:36 BST 2007

@MOD: OUCH: I used the other e-mail adress for my membership ... sorry, please
throw away the previous message (ingo.krabbe at eoa.de) TIA.

Hi,

I have a problem with a web service based on client certificates.  Actually I
want to secure an company internal wiki with a client certificate.  After I
managed to setup my web service this way, the wiki works with IE and Firefox,
but still konqueror refuses to login to the wiki with the message: POST
method not allowed (405).

This happend with IE too, until I enabled OptRenegotiate and somtimes happened
on editing an article with Firefox and IE, when the keep_alive timeout had
been reached.

So I disabled keep_alive for that service at all.  All those measures didn't
work to allow konqueror the entrance through the post method.

I think this is a bug.  I found some mails about this problem, but they where
quite old.  I hope to get some feedback about what you think about this
problem.

TIA

Ingo Krabbe

Ingo Krabbe			ASK UNIX Systems
Burggrafenstraße 3
44139 Dortmund

Telefon		0231 4770185
FAX		0231 4770186
E-Mail		ikrabbe.ask at web.de
Fingerprint	EE5A 6533 EE5E 8F66 EC20 C56A 35FC
		B736 18FD EB5A