[KDE4] Bug in khtml::RenderObject::markedForRepaint

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Sat Mar 10 06:26:07 GMT 2007

Le Jeudi 08 Mars 2007 17:58, Harri Porten a écrit :
> I can't try right now but a good candidate for a change could be
> Q3PtrList->QList change (r634714). Germain said it himself in the log
> message (and I can confirm from my own experience) that this replacement
> is non-trivial as QPtrList was way more forgiving.

that's likely indeed. I have observed similar crashes that point to mutable
list iterators. They don't support appends being made directly to the list
during iteration, which is needed for positioned objects.

I'm afraid I need to add a mutable iterator holder in RenderBlock.
Sadly, Q3PtrList was a perfect fit.

Germain