Dolphin with tabs

K N kneuse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:27:58 BST 2007

> The way the developers see it is that tabs are a power user and that
> dolphin is not suppose to be a power application.

I finaly figured out the flaw in this view. Users are not going to precieve
tabs as a power user. Infact users are not even going to precieve dolphin as
a simplified version of konquer. Dolphin is precieved as a full blown app
with a missing feature. As long as konqueror supports tabs and dolphin
doesn't this issue is going to come up again and again.

PS: I have made progress on the patch adding buttons for adding/removing
tabs, if there is one tab the bar is not shown and the title is changed to
reflect the current tab.