Dolphin with tabs

K N kneuse at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:29:43 BST 2007

I don't normally use drag + drop, I am referring to simple browsing. there
is a move up button yes, but it only moves up once very every click. so say
I am in /home/kde-devel/kde/src/KDE/kdebase/apps/dolphin/src I have to click
up 4 to move from the src directory to the KDE directory then I can click on
kdelibs which requires 5 clicks. In dolphin I can click on kdebase first to
bring me up 4 directories then another click into kdelibs. That makes a
total of 2 clicks.

In other words I can navigate with dolphin faster than I can in konqueror.