I have a nice idea for konqueror

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Feb 9 09:39:46 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 07 February 2007, Anirudh Sanjeev wrote:
> This is all part of a bigger idea I'm forming in my head for an application
> that keeps changing itself based on user interactions.

Actually I hate applications that do that.
Remember those menus in MSOffice which keep changing all the time, based on what you used recently? A nightmare.
The fact that I didn't use "Save as" for the last 10 days doesn't mean I want my File to completely hide "Save as",
I will need it at some point...