Applications not being launched from applications: protocol

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Mon Dec 31 00:01:57 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Playing with applications:/ protocol, which I also have been working
with for fixing bug #154819, I have noticed that when you click on an
application, it will ask you to Save Cancel or Open with KWrite.

It is nice to see that if you click on "Open with KWrite", it will
actually execute the application :)

Well, the attached patch makes them being launched, as well as asking
for executing permission when trying to run an "external" desktop file.

Please tell me if I can commit this change.

The last part of the patch really confuses me (because of the previous
code). Please tell me if I'm missing something, but I think the logic
was the opposite...

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López.